Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: Can't sell my Electric boat

 

Funny - I snagged a sweet partnership for a slip in South Beach precisely _because_ the boat was electric :) YMMV rings true I guess!

(hint: try Berkeley...)

-Keith

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Chip" <chipg_98@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Russ,
> Let's talk. I'm at Fortman... you? Feel free to e-mail me directly to continue the dialog if you like.
>
> --- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, russ1302 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > I've been trying for over a month to sell my Electric powered Newport 27, with no luck. I've actually had people tell me they are scared away by the electric motor. I may consider selling the electric motor separate if anyone is interested. It's similar to the Solid Nav system, with a 48volt Mars brushless, Sevcon Millpac controller, belt driven power transmission 4 group 24 batteries and a Procharge 4 bank charger. If anyone in the San Francisco Bay area is interested, let me know. I'd like to sell it before I pull it out of the boat. It's a sad day when i have to put an outboard on an electric boat to sell it.
> >
> > Russ
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment