Friday, February 26, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] Boat Information

 

Thanks Rocco,
I'll have to go back out to my place just out of town and look again, I'm pretty sure the tag said Florida as place of manufacture and it might be "Alim Craft" definitly two words.
I will get back later with the exact information off the tag.

Ron

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Rocco <fisherman_rocco@...> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ALUMACRAFT BOAT CO.
>
> 315 W. ST. JULIEN ST., ST. PETER, MN 56082 507-931-1050 • 1329 N. 10TH ST., ARKADELPHIA, AR 71923
> 870-246-5555
>
> © 2010 ALUMACRAFT • PRIVACY • SITEMAP
>
>
> http://alumacraft.com/home-3.php
>
>
> I live in Tampa Fla and goggled AlumaCraft and thats what I got back
>
>
>
> NEVER FORGET Sept 11, 2001
>
> --- On Fri, 2/26/10, Ron <rlgravel@...> wrote:
>
> From: Ron <rlgravel@...>
> Subject: [Electric Boats] Boat Information
> To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Friday, February 26, 2010, 12:36 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Wonder if anyone has knowledge of a boat manufacturer from the past? I believe they were in Florida, the boat has a plate that says "Alum Craft" I can find no information at all and am sure they have long ago ceased to exist. I have a feeling it is about 1960's vintage.
>
>
>
> The boat is a 19' fiberglass, in need of some restoration and might make a good prototype for a special battery design + generator system I have in mind, up to about 50 HP electric, short run bay fishing.
>
>
>
> Thanks for any information about this boat or company.
>
>
>
> Ron
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment