Sunday, February 28, 2010

[Electric Boats] Re: Electric fishing boat foot controlled

 

Hi Mike,
The concept is so much like things I have thought about for more years than I like to admit. The price seems a little steep at $2495.00 being a DIY person, but then I'm not on the water much because all my time is spent working on projects that are never just right.
I did build a Six Hour Canoe in the past, after getting a book by Douglas Little, the Electric Boat. I took the canoe to the lake for a test trial (no electric) and swore I would never make the mistake again, fighting the wind and current with only a paddle.:) bought the batteries and min kota motors (two) but never finished the project:(

The point is, if one wants to go out on the water, it might be better to get a well designed boat and pay more, but everything works well and your having fun quicker and longer.
It is a nice design for what it is intended to do.

Ron

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "mikefishing1" <mikefishing1@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks Ron for suggestions. I don't have that electric boat, but majority consumers have positive conclusions after testing. I hope that help you :)
>
> Mike
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment