Monday, November 20, 2023

Re: [electricboats] Parallel LiFePO4 Packs

Hi Chris, 
I know what you mean meaning having the flow through the BMS unit rather than it control a relay, but what turned me is that with the daly unit you can set limits to cut charging but still have discharging going, which i found to be a good fail safe / back up, rather than just drop the relay and the bank should something go amiss. I think my thought process for my set up tends to be wavered by my background in the O&G industry, we have back ups for back ups. hence i like the idea of the 48V 2 banks which can run together or individually for propulsion. We are also having a independent 12 volt bank for the rest of the boat as another back up :-)

good luck with getting it all sorted and let me know how it all goes

cheers
kel
   
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32533) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment