Sunday, September 19, 2021

Re: [electricboats] new member: looking for electric outboard recommendations

Take a look here:


Jeff


On Sep 19, 2021, at 11:52 AM, Greg DeCowsky via groups.io <greg.decowsky=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

I just got a 15' sailboat that wants to have an electric motor in a 14" x 7" well 13" deep. I need something in the 2-3 hp range.

I have been looking at the Torqueedo website, specifically the 603C. West Marine ostensibly carries them but none of the local stores have any motors that I can test for fit.

Are there any other motors that I should look at? A web link would be appreciated, as would any info about current availability. A real plus would be to determine if they will be exhibited at the Annapolis Sailboat Show in October.

Thanks!
Greg DeCowsky
Rock Hall, MD, USA



No comments:

Post a Comment