Saturday, September 5, 2020

Re: [electricboats] Relationship of voltage to capacity

 I have hand-me-down batteries so it's hard to set a meter correctly. I'm not sure what condition they were in when I got them. Never got around to doing proper capacity testing. For semi accurate metering its important to start with new batteries and keep the amphour meter adjusted as the batteries age. I'm not sure if adding the Smart Balmar meter would work with used aging batteries? Maybe it's just the answer? What is the "state of health"? Hey, my body needs a state of health meter too as it ages. 


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, September 5, 2020, 6:19 PM, sailonner via groups.io <lon4=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Here is a reference that I would look at:  https://modernsurvivalblog.com/alternative-energy/battery-state-of-charge-chart/

No comments:

Post a Comment