Thursday, June 25, 2020

[electricboats] My Electric Boat

I have a Creighton 32 foot boat, which is fitted with a electric engine (the engine came out of a milk float) The engine works very well.
BUT the controller only has one speed full on forward, and full on backwards. I can not control the speed, the onlyway of slowing it down is to turn the engine of, but this is dangerous as then I loss rudder control.
What I need to know is there a better controller out there that I can control the speed of my boat.

I need help, I'm in the Merseyside area. 
Thanks Graham
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30590) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment