Thursday, November 14, 2019

Re: [electricboats] [Electric Boats] Re: Good news: the EBA will support the migration to Io .

I understand the problems some people have with Facebook Groups and membership (I have to use it anyway).  I have had different but even stronger bad opinions about Yahoo and have been unable to post for years when I cancelled the yahoo email account I was forced to use to join this group.  As someone who has had similar cancellation problems with a forum I initiated, I congratulate the great idea of moving this group over here.  Too bad a solution like this won't work for the forum we have at boatsinthebelfry.com    As someone who has only done some E.B. research for videos, I don't have a lot to offer except maybe some of the historical references I found.  But, a few topic suggestions might be "Government labs solved the lithium ion over heating and fire problem while increasing power output by 1/3."   Was this an urban myth, a cover-up or "fake news I read almost 2 years ago?"  I seem to recall they planned to test the new batteries in defense projects, then maybe, let the tech trickle down to somebody.  Obviously it hasn't trickled to Tesla Inc.   Will the new movie re-kindle interest in electric alternatives?      https://youtu.be/kue18AxK1tU
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30156) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment