Saturday, November 2, 2019

[Electric Boats] Re: Good news: the EBA will support the migration to Io .

 

Thanks, Barci9999.

In fact, in view of all the back and forth on this discussion area on what would be done about the site shutdown, I joined the Electric Boat Association as a paying member last week.
The EBA presently only has a handful or two of members in the U.S., but I liked the idea of joining an international organization, and I felt there was at least a chance that some other ElectricBoats group members would make the same decision.
I'm still working on my conversion project, and so look forward to exchanging information with everyone in the near future.
[-tv]
Tom VanderMeulen
"Grace O'Malley"
Cape Dory 27

__._,_.___

Posted by: tvinypsi@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment