Monday, November 4, 2019

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Good news: the EBA will support the migration to Io .

 

The move to eba may make it possible for me to again access the group.  I cancelled my yahoo email account several years ago because I had a really bad feeling about yahoo which now seems to be justified..  Luckily I've been able to see the topics forwarded to my gmail account.  Facebook is even worse than the complaints mentioned BUT.. some of the groups are quite good.  I've made friends and found lost friends.  If we value privacy above all else, we shouldn't even be online.  Best wishes for the entire project and hats off to the migration squad.

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 8:50 PM Henry Rose henry@macwizard.ca [electricboats] <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

My understanding is that the EBA was offering a FaceBook approach to which a number of us objected.

I also understand that instead, we are migrating to Groups.IO and that a complete backup of all our data for migration has already been kindly accomplished.

Could we please have someone confirm this? Thanks very much.

Henry Rose
Toronto

__._,_.___

Posted by: Bob Whiteside <archivalproductions@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment