Friday, August 16, 2019

Re: [Electric Boats] Bellmarine Ecodrive

 

Stephen,

We have been working with BellMarine here in the US for over 4 years now. The product is very well designed and would be a good choice for your boat. If you haven't been to their direct website, it is:

Sally Reuther
Annapolis Hybrid Marine

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 10:01 AM grundysj@bigpond.com [electricboats] <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Hi, 

I have 18' open sailing boat. I am looking to replace existing 6HP blaxland 2-stoke with electric propulsion. Based on what i have read on this email group I think a 2-3kw engine will be ideal. In Australia I have not found found many local options for electric engines. One option I have found is Bell Marine engine from a local Sydney distributor. Does anybody have any experience with this direct drive engine? Or if you know of alternatives in the Australian market I would love to hear about them. 

Regards, 
Stephen

__._,_.___

Posted by: Sally Reuther <smreuther@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment