Friday, August 9, 2019

[Electric Boats] Greta Thunberg welcome party

 

Nobel Peace Prize nominee, Greta Thunberg will be on her way to New York shortly. Since she doesn't fly (carbon footprint) she will be taking an electric sailboat across the Atlantic. I don't have much information yet, but I expect she will be here towards the end of August. I would like to show our appreciation for all of her work in calling attention to our climate crisis by welcoming her into port. Calling all sail, electric or human powered boats. If anyone is interested in joining or helping out, send me an email. Respond here or send me an email matt@sunlightconversions.com. I have a few open seats left on my boat too.

If anyone doesn't know who Greta is, just look her up on the google machine.

Matt

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt@sunlightconversions.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment