Monday, August 5, 2019

[Electric Boats] Re: New member

 

Mike those figures seem kinda high. Are they actual or projected?


I have a 3kw 60v pushing a 26' sailboat about the same size as what you are quoting actually a little lighter. @ 10 amps @ 60v I am only able to get about 2 mph. 20 amps is not going to get me 4 mph not sure how that converts to Kts. 80 amps will get me hull speed. You are running 48 volts vs my 60v, which should get me better mph per amp. I am only going by memory but your figures seem high. I am running a Honda 2000 with a 60v 10 amp charger. To use your 2000 you will need a 20 amp 48v charger. 

__._,_.___

Posted by: nov32394@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (34)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
Floating dock 2.jpg


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment