Friday, January 24, 2020

Re: [electricboats] Trolling Motor Propellers (was: propulsion Navy 3.0 Propeller Dimensions)

John - I second the feedback EP Carry video.  The emergency props are interesting, but the 19" pitch is very high.

Ken - Great info on the plane props.  I actually ordered the Master Screw 15x7 3 blade pusher propeller a couple of days ago.  Do you have any details or advice on how to mount the propeller?  I plan to turn an aluminum backplate that accepts the drive pin through the shaft, but I am not certain of how to best get adequate friction between the backplate and propeller.  I bought the larger diameter prop with the intent to reduce the diameter to match the motor capability and to also have a slightly heavier blade cross-section.  Perhaps it will be less of a consumable item, but then again I am sure it will still be vulnerable...
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30190) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment