Wednesday, June 26, 2019

[Electric Boats] Thank You

 

Hi all and thank you for welcoming me to this group; this is just a little blurb about me:

 

I live in Seychelles (Indian Ocean somewhere) and am an avid boater, sailor, diver, fisherman, metal detectorist. I work as a technical manager for a marine retailer/importer and am still very actively involved in all electronic/hydraulic installations we carry out, mostly nav equipment.

I have a deep fascination with electric mobility, energy capture and storage.

I am in the infant stages (seed) of sourcing a small sail boat (27 – 35ft max) which I will refit completely, the end goal being 100% self-sufficient. Like most, my budget is limited but want to use that as an advantage during the project to squeeze the best solution out of every buck.

Now I have 5000+ posts to get through…

 

Rowan

 

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Rowan Maroun" <adeshotech@email.sc>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment