Saturday, May 21, 2016

Re: [Electric Boats] Newport 28 conversion

 

I am going to Port Townsend tomorrow morning in my RV and towing my Honda Fit.
I will be assisting my brother in the conversion from deisel to solar, batteries and electric motor. I am an Expert with Solar and electrical. I live in Los Angeles near LAX.
When I return I will contact you again with any useful info I can provide.
Jack Brophy 
P.S.  Wanna come?


On Saturday, May 21, 2016 6:31 PM, "ronwalker670@yahoo.com [electricboats]" <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
New to the forum

Bought a Newport 28 with a fuel tank leak - Have removed the tank and the Atomic Four engine and have ordered 5kw motor, controller, reduction gear and batteries for a conversion. Interested in any tips to help in the changeover,
Moored at Harbor Island West in San Diego

Ron


__._,_.___

Posted by: John Brophy <john_brophy@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment