Friday, May 13, 2016

[Electric Boats] Another new guy

 

Hi,

I am looking at pontoon boat kit companies and hoping to end up with a small electric pontoon.

I am a wheelchair user so pontoon boats are the simplest bet. My target body of water is a lake so small should work with inherent benefits of lower cost, easier towing and so forth. I am looking at 14 or 16' long with 7' beam (is that the right word for a pontoon boat?)

The kit business goes back to the wheelchair, it is the only way to get what I want where I want it.

The electric option just makes sense. I have been looking at systems like the Ray Electric Outboard or on of the Elco outboards. The small Torqueedo and Minn-kota e-drive seem a little small.

Anyway Hi and looking forward to learning something.
John


__._,_.___

Posted by: johnwiggert@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment