Monday, December 22, 2014

[Electric Boats] New Member

 


Hello  Joe,

Long time no talk.  If you remember I first met you when discussing Telstar Tris.  I am new to this group and I am interested in the potential of electric motors for boats, inboards have caught my attention.

I am the owner of Multihull Dynamics, Inc. - Home and have been a Moderator of K-designs Multihulls Yahoo group since its inception.  I discovered this group from one of the K-designs group members.  I have a lot to learn so I expect to reading and observing a lot.

Seasons Greetings to You All,

Pat Ross

 



---In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, <siudzinski@...> wrote :



Merry Christmas to all!

JoeS.


  
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: pat@multihulldynamics.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment