Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Re: [electricboats] Torqeedo

Bobkart,

Thanks for the information.  I was not aware of them before, but will seriously consider them now.

 

Pat

 

 

From: electricboats@groups.io On Behalf Of bobkart
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2024 6:38 PM
To: electricboats@groups.io
Subject: Re: [electricboats] Torqeedo

 

Back when I was deciding on an electric outboard motor (2021), I found Torqeedo to be overpriced compared to what I settled on (ePropulsion).

On the ePropulsion website you can find approved dealers near you.  Tiny Boat Nation is an approved dealer (for example).

At TBNation.net, I'm seeing $3K for the Navy 3 and $3.6K for the Navy 6.  There will of course be another few hundred dollars for the controller.

My Navy 6 has worked flawlessly on my four-meter power cat.  Through last year I have 40+ trips, 500+ miles, 80+ hours on the motor.

No comments:

Post a Comment