Monday, July 8, 2024

Re: [electricboats] Torqeedo

Back when I was deciding on an electric outboard motor (2021), I found Torqeedo to be overpriced compared to what I settled on (ePropulsion).

On the ePropulsion website you can find approved dealers near you.  Tiny Boat Nation is an approved dealer (for example).

At TBNation.net, I'm seeing $3K for the Navy 3 and $3.6K for the Navy 6.  There will of course be another few hundred dollars for the controller.

My Navy 6 has worked flawlessly on my four-meter power cat.  Through last year I have 40+ trips, 500+ miles, 80+ hours on the motor.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32667) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment