Friday, April 30, 2021

Re: [electricboats] One engine down...looking for solutions/suggestions

I have a 12m cat displacing over 20,000# and have installed a pair of Motenergy 10kW water-cooled motors from thunderstruck-ev.com. Their motor mount/reduction made installation straight forward. I have a top speed of 6.3 knots and top cruise if 6.0 knots  I’d suggest building your LFP pack with Winston, CALB or Sinopoly cells  I have a Chargery BMS from AliExpress 600A that works for me  

you should be able to calculate your reduction using data from your existing motors and hopefully use your existing shaft and props  


im willing to share any info you’d like?

 

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#31317) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment