Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Re: Ang.:[electricboats] One engine down...looking for solutions/suggestions

Hi Carsten, 

Yes, we would start with one conversion to see how it all goes, and then hope to duplicate it if successful.  I will look into the oil as coolant, that is an interesting thought.  I will be looking at an exploded view of the sail drive soon to see what possibility I have for the electric motor to sail drive connection.  Perhaps a tooth belt pulley, perhaps a sleeved connection.  The less parts the better for me.  I'm tired of vulnerabilities at sea.  
--
Flip
42' Catamaran
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#31290) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment