Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Re: [electricboats] Solar charging

Use a solar panel and a boost controller. They are available to charge 36 or 48 volts.  I am using two 100w panels into a boost controller to charge my 48v battery pack.

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022, 12:30 PM Glenn Holland <gholland1@nc.rr.com> wrote:
OK friends, here's the deal.  I have a 36v.  trolling motor as aux. propulsion on my HA18, that's a catboat.  I power it with a 36v lit ion rechargeable bike battery. Works good.  I'm trying to be able to put a little solar juice in it while underway.  What's the simplest way to do that?  
thanks,
Glenn/NC

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32019) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment