Saturday, February 17, 2018

[Electric Boats] Parting out electric trimaran

 

I am wheelchair bound due to being rear ended by an uninsured motorist, but my 30' trimaran has a DC motot,shafts batteries charger two harbor freight lawn mower engines. I have never used the elect propolis on system,but saw it worked when I bought it. I cannot send pics due to mobility. You can come to belfair, wa and buy the electric propolis on system for $500 cash firm. I have been told the motor alone new cost about 2k. Contact me by email and will give my phone number. You have to remove system from boat, but then you get to see it hooked up. The mower engines turn alternators or you can use shore power.

__._,_.___

Posted by: panache_fine_art@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment