Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Re: [Electric Boats] AC vs DC motors

 

Hi Kevin,

Yes, I'm certainly considering going hybrid.
But the big pull for me is being able to cruise around on solar alone when I'm not crossing major bodies of water.
I'm actually thinking along the lines of a catamaran type vessel which would give me the space to mount the solar panels.
As I think I said previously, my primary focus at the moment is educating myself.
Thanks to all for the replies.

Could I have some thoughts on this:


It's one hell of a controller and looks like the guy knows what he's doing.
At the price he says it'll cost, it wouldn't hurt to carry a couple of spares either.

Anyone think this type of controller would be ok in a marine environment?

Best regards

Dave

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Adams <lonzim.adams@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (28)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment