Monday, July 25, 2016

Re: [Electric Boats] AC vs DC motors

 

Hamish,

Reasonable cost you ask? Gosh, I can't really say as there is plenty of choice. It depends on the type of system too and what you class as reasonable cost. As you may be aware I put my own system together but were I in the market for a system, without batteries and were I in America I would likely choose Electroprop.com as I like James Lambden's thinking and the gearbox choices he offers as opposed to belt reduction.

John R

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (25)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment