Monday, April 25, 2016

[Electric Boats] Batteries wired in series

 

I have a 48V electric inboard in my little wooden sailboat. Four 12V AGM batteries are connected in series. I disconnected the batteries this spring in order to charge each battery individually and balance the grouping. I'm wondering in what sequence to connect the batter cables in order to avoid sending 48 volts through my body when I attached the cable to the fourth battery in the series.

Howard

__._,_.___

Posted by: Howard Thorkilson <thork@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment