Monday, April 27, 2015

[Electric Boats] Controller using torque vs. speed

 

Hello,


I'm working on changing to a new controller. After install I learned that with this particular controller the throttle controls the amount of torque. In my previous setup my throttle controlled speed (RPM). What difference will this make when actually in the water? Will I be able to notice at all? On the hard the motor just reved up to max at only about 20% throttle, no load to push agains so it requires almost no power to get to full revs. I'm afraid of what this will be like in the water.


Thanks,

Luke

Tartan 27 #478 "On the Brink"

__._,_.___

Posted by: luke.wolbrink@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment