Saturday, August 19, 2023

[electricboats] Pearson P27 Diesel Pulled

Hello, 

New to this group. I just purchased a Pearson P27 1989 model last spring.  The engine is shot.  I pulled it out and had a mechanic take it apart.  He said it is a goner. Since I only have a prop shaft in the sailboat now.  I am thinking of taking this opportunity to do an electric conversion.  Where is the best place to get an 8kw motor with controller?  Also, I need a mount and prop shaft coupling fabricated to make the motor fit the old diesel mounts and prop shaft.  

Thanks!
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32388) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment