Thursday, October 7, 2021

Re: [electricboats] Finally Starting The Build

I ended up ordering 32 of the 3.2v 280ah LiFePo4's you have here. Looking forward to putting them together later this winter. I like the ideas you and Dan have been bandying about. If you have one... can you send a picture of your set up once the busbars and BMW wires are connected. In particular would like to see a close up of how you "insulated" the terminals. I don't have a 3D printer but could get someone to do it... or I could probably figure out a different way to insulate with plastic sheaves and washers, if I understand correctly what you are trying to accomplish with 3D printing. Thanks.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#31687) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment