Friday, November 9, 2018

[Electric Boats] Introduction

 

Hi I am Phil Boyer and I have built a solar electric boat. My boat is 18.5 feet long and the hull design is from an old classic boat built in the last century and is called a "disappearing propeller boat" or dispro for short. I have experimented with three different propulsion systems but have settled on using a Torqeedo Cruise 2.0. I have flexible solar panels mounted to a canopy and they total 860 watts. My battery bank consists of four lead acid golf cart batteries giving me a total of 221 amp hours at 24 volts. I do have a YouTube channel with a number of videos a couple on building the boat and then others on documenting trips. I look forward to following the activity of anyone building or converting to an electric boat configuration.

Regards
Phil

__._,_.___

Posted by: Phil Boyer <philaboyer@yahoo.ca>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (81)

Check out the automatic photo album with 2 photo(s) from this topic.
P1160133.JPG P1160148.JPG

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment