Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Re: [Electric Boats] Wye Island Electric Boat Marathon

 

Hello Ned,

I was curious as to the results of the Wye Island Challenge Electric Boat Marathon. I have not seen anything on it, no pictures or results. I have followed the race for several years and have been inspired by your accomplishments. I am building a Glen-L Amp Eater 13 ft electric launch and hope to enter next year. I don't expect to win of course but hope to finish in 4-1/2  hours which would be quite enough satisfaction for me.

David Fannon



On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 3:58 PM, "Ned Farinholt nedfarinholt@comcast.net [electricboats]" <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
The 24 mile electric boat race around Wye Island has been postponed due to weather. It will be held on Friday, Oct. 9, 2015 at the Miles River Yacht Club at 10am.
Ned



__._,_.___

Posted by: David Fannon <pastordave.ebc@sbcglobal.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment