Monday, October 19, 2015

Re: [Electric Boats] Torqeedo Travel 801 Battery Connector Information

 



Call Mouser Electronics and describe it to a tech.  That is what I do, and I have had 100% satisfaction in getting the right mates.  As for the wiring pin out, Personally I would try to back trace the wires and try to identify them.  That is, if Torqeedo tech support was no willing to comply.
Dan
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 8:57 PM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Torqeedo Travel 801 Battery Connector Information

 

Hello,


Just purchased a used Torqeedo Travel 801 which has no battery.  Can someone who owns one please help me identify the 6 pin connector to battery and which contacts carry +/- 24 v.  Torqeedo could not afford to label these for us or maybe they'd rather we didn't mess with it.  I can't find a battery for this so I need to build my own connector and hook up my own.


Thanks,
Steve

Respectfully,
Dan Hennis
;-)>

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Dan Hennis" <dhennis@centurytel.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment