Monday, September 30, 2024

Re: [electricboats] Cells (modules) are dying.

Thanks for all your suggestions and comments. I am following through with them all. However, I do have one fine question before I begin the balance. The specs on the Eve 280ah cells says nominal voltage 3.2v. However, I have seen others, Will Prowse among them and he seems like a reputable person, balance theirs at 3.6. Since I’ve never seen any of my batteries register more than 3.30 and ALL of them from the day I got them in the 3.28 to 3.29 range I am reluctant to put the current for balancing up to 3.6. I cannot find any other specs for these batteries other that that nominal 3.2v. Should I just balance at 3.2 or should I go higher? Since I screwed them up the first time I am being very cautious and before I plug anything in or hook anything on I’m making sure to know just what I need to do and what settings need to be to do a successful balance. Thanks so much.
 
peter
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32719) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment