Sunday, June 2, 2024

Re: [electricboats] Used EV battery for home or boat use ? BMS ?

Hi Carsten,
I have a used 21 modules from a Gen 1 Leaf battery to make a 48v battery intended for my 20’ Hourston. I purchased two Daly BMS units from Alibaba (same price as one from Amazon) and I’m very happy with the outcome and quality of the Daly unit. I chose a lower output current control (60 amps) and will wire thru a relay for shut off control from BMS and marine 250a fuse (over current protection) and marine 2 pole battery selector for shutoff and charge/discharge selection.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32650) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment