Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Re: [electricboats] Connectors question for electric outboard

I use a 20Ah, 48V eBike battery and custom built electric outboard to push my 23' sailboat around (a 2500lb keelboat) and use Anderson connectors. You can also get rubber 'boots' for the connectors to help protect them (I use these and can recommend them).

I have also tried a Hangkai with my boat and it worked well, though the throttle was awful (very sensitive). I cobbled a fix, but beware.

On Fri, Jun 2, 2023 at 11:24 AM bobkart <couch45@msn.com> wrote:
You can also get SB50 / PP75 contacts that support 6AWG, 8AWG, or 10AWG without a bushing:

https://powerwerx.com/anderson-pp75-sb50-loose-piece-contact

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32358) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment