Wednesday, June 6, 2018

RE: [Electric Boats] Project lagoon 410 [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Steve Dolan included below]

Pascal,

I have 1 of the 3 Lagoon (2004) 410's built with Electric drives.

The system is no longer produced as a "kit" from Solomons Technologies but if there is anything I can help with just ask. I'm running LiPo4 batteries from CALB and a 144V system which I couldn't be happier with.. Here are a few things to consider.

Your going to need a 21KW GenSet for extended run times. This is enough AMPS to not only run at full speed under the genset but also charge the battery Pack at the same time.

With the LiPo4'S you will need a BMS. I'm using the ORION BMS with the Andromeda Display at the helm to monitor the batteries and motors.

Attached is a general system layout.

The ST74 motors put out 12HP per side. I do 6 to 7 knots.

In general a system like mine would run around $40K.

 

So it's not the least expensive system out there, I'm sure there are a few others that may be cheaper however I would go 144V for the low amp draw.

 

Hope that helps,

 

Steve in Solomon MD

Lagoon 410 SE

 

 



Hello

 

I would to change my olds yanmar 3GM30 (27hp) on my catamaran lagoon 410 (1998) by electric solution.

 

Who can help me to find the best and inexpensive solution, please.

 

Best regards

 

Pascal Morin

Guadeloupe

 




__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Steve Dolan | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)


Posted by: "Steve Dolan" <sdolan@scannersllc.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
ST74_twin.jpg

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment