Wednesday, April 27, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: Top speed with Torqeedo 801 travel

 

Thanks, Denny. From what I've seen, they have speed props for the bigger motors (Cruise models), but not for the 801. If the outer hub size is similar, I might be able to adapt the new v19/p4000 propeller to fit the 801. I'll have to measure up the shaft and shear pin diameters on the 801 when it arrives tomorrow.

Anybody have a newer (serial > 5000) Cruise 2.0 or 4.0 who might be able to provide outer hub, propeller shaft and shear pin dimensions? Or anybody in the vicinity of North Carolina have one (or just one of their propellers) that I could take a look at?

I think I'll also try playing with large-diameter, high-pitch model model airplane propellers...

Neil

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Wolfe <dwolfe@...> wrote:
>
> Check with Torqeedo, I believe they offer a "Speed" prop with greater pitch.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment