Wednesday, April 27, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: Catalina 27

 


I am also looking to going electric on a Cat 27. I have a OMC saildrive and am considering adapting the motor to it.
Any thought or recommendations for motor, batteries and controller?
Thanks in advance. Frank
--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Doug" <dj2210@...> wrote:
>
> Yes- I have on an 1982 and replaced the Atomic 4. Checkout my pictures on Doug's C27 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/electricboats/photos/album/1837698165/pic/list
> I am using a 2"1 belt drive conversion with a Mars 3001 and Kelly controller.
> Doug
> C27
>
> --- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "thecaseva" <cjhdj@> wrote:
> >
> > I'm brand new to this group and electric motors. Has anyone refitted a Catalina 27 (1985) with an electric motor ? Also any tips on finding 'getting started' info from this group ? thanks !
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment