Wednesday, April 27, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: Catalina 27

 

Hi Doug, Nice Job. I'm new to the site as well. I may have a few questions for you Doug. It's late here in Savannah, Ga. But I'll be back tomorrow. I'm replacing my Atomic 4 as well, Think it has seen it's day, on a 1968, 37ft Chris Craft. Should be fun, lol. Great site.

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, caguy1949 <no_reply@...> wrote:
>
>
> I am also looking to going electric on a Cat 27. I have a OMC saildrive and am considering adapting the motor to it.
> Any thought or recommendations for motor, batteries and controller?
> Thanks in advance. Frank
> --- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Doug" <dj2210@> wrote:
> >
> > Yes- I have on an 1982 and replaced the Atomic 4. Checkout my pictures on Doug's C27 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/electricboats/photos/album/1837698165/pic/list
> > I am using a 2"1 belt drive conversion with a Mars 3001 and Kelly controller.
> > Doug
> > C27
> >
> > --- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "thecaseva" <cjhdj@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm brand new to this group and electric motors. Has anyone refitted a Catalina 27 (1985) with an electric motor ? Also any tips on finding 'getting started' info from this group ? thanks !
> > >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment