Thursday, April 28, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: How do you measure how much battery life is left whlile you are out sailing?

 

Say Brett,
If I remember right you installed one of my brother Scott's Electric Yacht systems didn't you? I haven't really kept abreast of all his systems and options, but doesn't yours have built-in battery monitoring? I know Scott makes one that plugs into his controllers and requires no external shunts or wiring. As far as I know it works quite well.
Jim McMillan

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "m8trixman" <pb@...> wrote:
>
> What is the best way to measure what percent of battery life is left while you are out motoring?
>
> Thanks for taking the time to chime in on this question...
>
> Brett
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment