Friday, April 22, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: BP oil spill, one year later... why are we into electric boats?

 

Nice one! I should post my photo of my sailboat towing (under sail) a disabled powerboat. haha!

Just kidding, I'm still waiting to take that photo...

-Greg

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <ewdysar@...> wrote:
>
>
> And just for fun, I'm going to refute my last comment...
>
>
>
>
>
> Dean Snow's F-9R towing a waterskier! The skier was even pulled up by
> sail power alone...
>
>
>
> Fair winds,
>
> Eric
>
>
> --- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <ewdysar@> wrote:
> >
> > Greg,
> >
> > You can see the same dynamic playing out in the car world.....
>
> > .... And sailboats rarely make good ski boats... :)
> >
> >
> > Fair winds,
> > Eric
> > Marina del Rey, CA
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment