Sunday, August 12, 2018

[Electric Boats] Re: Hello from the UK.

 


Hi Rob,
I looked at the website and will consider joining although it doesn't work well on my mobile - I'll have a proper look when I'm on my PC. I noticed though that all the owners' conversions are motor boats and mostly river boats at that.

I am looking for resources on coastal/offshore applications. Typical conditions might be 10nm to windward against a foul 1-2kt tide with nasty short wavelength chop (Solent), so lots of momentum-sapping waves, or motoring 15nm in the open sea with a fair tide but a headwind.

If you know of any Solent-based sailing yacht conversions, I would be very interested in talking to them.
Many thanks
Jonathan

__._,_.___

Posted by: capnfishy@lineone.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment