Thursday, December 17, 2020

Re: [electricboats] Cs30 Thunderstruck conversion

Peter,

I think he did use a Curtis 134 or 126. He had the I guess you would call it the lever fabricated.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device


From: electricboats@groups.io <electricboats@groups.io> on behalf of peter snowdon via groups.io <petersnowdon=chello.at@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 3:23:35 AM
To: electricboats@groups.io <electricboats@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [electricboats] Cs30 Thunderstruck conversion
 
Hallo Jesper, Is there a reason why you did not use an electronic
throttle like the Curtis et-103m which is the one I used but I'm sure
there are a multitude of others.To me it was so much simpler with just a
few wires leading to the controller. I have enclosed a pic. This was
installed at least 10 years ago and I was wondering if things have changed.



--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus





No comments:

Post a Comment