Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Desiderata

 

Hi All
Thanks for the feedback.
Here is a bit more info hope this helps

I would be looking to get about 2 hours from battery as mostly I am sailing, 
the battery's must recharge as I sail
I obviously need a generator to recharge when not sailing or no wind
And for domestic power
The alternative is buying both a Diesel engine and a generator
Why would a commercial outfit be different , we live on Desi 24/7
I don't believe weight will be an issue as Desi weighs 30 tonnes and at the moment we carry  1000 ltrs in two tanks one of which I would convert to battery space

Stuart Armstrong


__._,_.___

Posted by: Stuart Armstrong <sydesiderata@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Yahoo Groups
New feature! Create Photo Albums in Groups Effortlessly
Now, whenever you share photos with your group, a new album is automatically created in the Group. It's so simple! Try it now!


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment