Monday, January 10, 2022

Re: [electricboats] Electric Drive Update

Very good and well explained!
Thank you from the beach in South Thailand where I am rebuilding and repowering my old cat...
Electric is the way to go and this helps a lot

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022, 4:30 AM Dan Pfeiffer <dan@pfeiffer.net> wrote:
I have added more info on my electric drive and separated out the battery info to its own page with some background on LiFePo4 compared to AGM (or lead acid in general) and some details on the LiFePo4 battery I built using prismatic cells.   I will also have a LiFePo4 house bank in the spring.  That will be a 280AH 12V unit from the same cells I used in the traction battery. 

BATTERY
http://dan.pfeiffer.net/10m/electric_drive_battery.htm

Electric Drive Project
http://dan.pfeiffer.net/10m/electric_drive.htm



Dan Pfeiffer

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#31771) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment