Thursday, May 26, 2011

Re: [Electric Boats] More Spam (was Hey good news!)

 

Hey Rob,

I'm guessing that James didn't send this message and I seriously doubt that he even made the purchases described. There have been a large number of "hijacked" accounts in Yahoo recently and spam like this is showing up everywhere.

My account was hacked about a month ago and my Yahoo contact list was used to send out a few spam blasts. You didn't see any of that here because I don't have any of my Yahoo group addresses in my contact list. I would recommend that everyone here remove any group addresses from any contact list that exists anywhere besides your hard drive. That should help cut down on the spam that gets posted here.

Fair winds (and less spam),
Eric
Marinia del Rey, CA

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Rob Johnson <dopeydriver@...> wrote:
>
> And how much are you paying for this advertisement ?.
> Rob J.
>
> ________________________________
> From: James Hammell <james.hammell@...>
> Sent: Thu, 26 May, 2011 4:06:38 PM
> Subject: [Electric Boats] Hey,good news!
>
> Hey,good news!
>      I ordered one IPAD 2 And Iphone 4  from this website www.originalmarter.com
> one weeks ago, today I've got it . 
> All item Free Shipping
> Amazing,beyond my
> imagination, it's genuine and as good as expected,but much cheaper. I'm pleased
> to share
>
> this good news  with you!
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment