Monday, July 3, 2017

Re: [Electric Boats] Battery specific energy and power in relation to volume and density

 

Thanks !
Some people hound me, on fora, for some reason.
They tend to come across as little guys of limited means and mean
spirits, and sometimes of great skills/know-how, but who maybe see me as
attacking their livelyhood.

I try to help, and often have more resources/experience/time to devote
to issues vs hobby guys, and some seem to think I am somehow a bad guy
for helping out...

The typical complaint is I dont post photos of my cnc stuff.
Well..
After 100k€+ in actual value in my kit, and x n value in commerial
contracts and opportunities, and xxM€ in total valuation, I have
excellent reasons to not do so, in general.

I try to help, thats all.

On 03/07/2017 13:41, 66b6dcd5b59507e7d751ea81382ea1f6 wrote:
> Hi Hannu,
>
> Not at all arrogant. There's a big difference between no it all and no
> a lot! I never stop learning. I think you have a great in depth
> knowledge of the battery market, hence asking in the first place.
>
> John

--
-hanermo (cnc designs)

__._,_.___

Posted by: Hannu Venermo <gcode.fi@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment