Tuesday, August 25, 2020

[electricboats] How do I power my little launch?

Hi Everybody- I'm new to this site and to electric boating, but no stranger to building things. My current project is a 14' launch, patterned after an early Rushton 32' steam launch, scaled down. I was thinking that the Thunderstruck 5KV sailboat conversion package might be nice....complete kit....plug and play, for someone who is not well versed in electric power. Is this serious overkill for my little boat? Where do I start? What other options should I be exploring? 
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30673) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment