Tuesday, July 21, 2020

[electricboats] Battery recommendation for trolling motor on dinghy

Hi, this is my first post, but I enjoy reading your discussions about electric propulsion. I am looking for a recommendation on trolling motor power. I have a 10’ dinghy that eventually I will power with a Torqeedo outboard, but for now, a much more affordable trolling motor will have to do. I am looking at a 24V motor, requiring up to 50A maximum. I will be doing short trips (less than 1 hr), and I want to keep the battery weight to a minimum, as I lift my dinghy onto stern davits.

Any recommendations on a 24V battery or pair of 12V batteries in series that fit my needs?

Thanks,
Allan
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30633) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment